- Council activities consist of:
- Annual membership meeting
- Quarterly and special meetings of the
Board of Directors
- Bi-weekly meetings of the Working
- Regular meetings of Task Forces
- Meetings with legislators and regulators
on the federal and state level
- Coordination with other organizations
on specific topics of interest
Activities consist of:
- EFSC and SPeRS Drafting Committee members plan an update of the SPeRS Manual published in 2003
- EFSC signs on
to Letter to the President
regarding the need for Federal Terrorism Risk Insurance Coverage,
October 25, 2001
Comment Letter to Federal Banking Agencies on the Study of Banking Regulations
Regarding the Online Delivery of Financial Services (August
31, 2001) including four attachments:
General Counsel Jeremiah Buckley Testifies to Congress on Encouraging
the Use of Electronic Signatures in the Financial Services Industry.
June 28, 2001.
Comment Letter to Federal Reserve Board on e-Delivery of Federally Mandated
Disclosures, June 1, 2001.
Testifies at Senate Commerce Subcommittee on S. 630, April 26, 2001.
Letter to FTC on ESIGN consumer consent process, March 16, 2001.
Comment Letter, April 18, 2001.
Privacy Workshop, June 12, 2000. Opening
Letter to Conferees on E-Signature Legislation (S. 761), May 25,
- EFSC May Conference, The
e-Signature Revolution: Are You Ready?, May 18-19, 2000. Opening
Letter to Conferees on E-Signature Legislation (S. 761), April 13,
Comment Letter on Proposed Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act Privacy Rule,
March 31, 2000
Letter to the Department of Commerce, March 17, 2000
Letter to the Federal Reserve, March 6, 2000